[compost_tea] Re: CTTF Report

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:29:02 -0700
There are a number of certified growers here.  I'd really like to hear what
you think about this report, what problems you see.

It's actually a decent treatise on tea, considering all the overstated
alarms (and skewed "science"... and how silly is it they didn't get the
latest edition of CTBM?)

Seems to me the recommendations are do-able, still.  Need to better
understand test realities.

For Bob, Henry, Eric, Dennis and those resonating with (as am I) - nobody
likes regulations, especially new ones - but certified organic growers are
already regulated, much more so than conventional chem-heads.  I'd think
this could be a minor thing for them, given all the stuff they already have
to have in place.

In case you haven't looked yet:
http://www.ams.usda.gov/nosb/meetings/CompostTeaTaskForceFinalReport.pdf

What do certified folks here think about this?

-- Kirk

This report will be presented to NOSB in six days, likely by Dr. Owusu
Bandele.

Yahoo! Groups Links