RE: [compost_tea] Re: compost tea additives and NOSB (was CTTF Report)

From: chuck whelan <chazfw_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

HEY TOM & BOB -
THIS IS JUST A LITTLE MORE THAN SCARY-- TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE !!!
Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Tom from when did you drag that old report? Might you do the man better justice by looking at his present work instead of what he might have tried to do years ago?

Maybe some of your past remarks could stand some review. John Hammel is presntly attempting to expose a set of rules being proposed by the FDA and European Union and WTO that would control supplements like they are being controlled in Australia. If you talk with the folks in Australia and New Zealand they are much less than happy about the regulations they are living under. Regulation that tell people what they can use for thier own health that we now have freedom of use. I respect John for what he is doing now. I have not dug up all his past possible over zelous efforts Johns information in his IAHF deserves careful study, not ridicule by posting some effort he made in years past.

As for the smallpox shots there was and is valid question as to wherther in the period discussed smallpox was a safe vacination. John used what you consider poor means to fight what he saw as a dangerous situation. Of course, Tom you will know the answers to this and all things. Never made a inappropriot remark. You have great respect for others as you did in an nasty blast of your own about people on the List. Bob

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }