Re: [compost_tea] Re: CTTF Report - Tests

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

Compost 160 - Rush for money is an unkind statement. Probably the last reason most of us on the list are here. The money ain't here in significant amounts. Certainly there is a vast need for the work being done. Most of us are in this work to reverse damaging effects of chemical / pesticide / herbacide use. To restore the soil, the ecology. The picture presented by Dr Elaine is what brought most of us to take what action we can. Is there mney involved? The work is many thousands short of self supporting. Many thousand long on satisfaction. Bob

compost160 <compost160_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
Personally I'm not concerned with anything CTTF has to say. I know
what is working for me in my garden and that's that. CT has been
around for hundredes of years and used by many many people. Not untill
this big rush of folks looking to cash in has there been any real
concern by our government. Money motivated or truly concerned about
our health, who knows? Compost160.

--- > >