[compost_tea] Re: historical data

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:12:38 -0000
---As Kirk indicated no one has gotten sick from ACT.  And Bob and
Kevin said the Bobo "rolls" or something to that affect. So the
process is definitely oxygenated. And as I said,"Food is tested" for
coliforms. And then released for shipment. Worthy of note:I haven't
worked in dairy or slaughter house QC since E. coli strain 157 was
discovered a problem in foods. Therefore I'm not sure how they follow
up on positive coliforms nowadays.   Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "dkemnitz2000" <dkemnitz2000@y...>
wrote:
> So who has the  E.coli data?  Anyone got data? As in "where's the
> beef", Where's the data to show this test is necessary?  Anyone
have
> ACT  which meets (or exceeds)CTTF's specification regarding  E.
coli?
> Dennis

Yahoo! Groups Links