Re: [compost_tea] Sell me your tea

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:49:51 -0700

Daniel:

I live in San Luis Obispo. I don't know of anyone selling tea that is wort=
hwhile up there. Cutting Edge was selling in bottles and the tea was not g=
reat to my estimation because it was bottled too long. I can fix you up wi=
th a brewer and a bunch of instructions and we can work out a financial arr=
angement so you don't get whacked at one time. Basically you would have th=
e brewer and pay a licensing fee for the recipes that will be the same or l=
ess than you were paying before. There is no need to buy bottled tea. Fres=
hly brewed tea is superior in every way.

Check out my web site. www.earth-wise.com

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth
(805) 534-9605