Re: [compost_tea] Microscope?

From: kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_backpacker.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 21:55:45 -0000
Sweet!

Anxious~

Kev

ps miss ya

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:08:00 -0400 soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:
As soon as I get back to the SFI lab in Oregon, I'll be finishing up, with the help of Nedra and Tanya at the SFI lab in Oregon, the manual for the little microscope, so you can get a little microscope ($300 to $500 depending on which microscope you are willing to pay for), and check EACH batch of your tea.

Those of you who want to be trained to use the scope, we'll have half day classes to train you, and half day practice sessions following that, if you want to stay to practice with trained techs.

In Australia, the microscope manual is just about finished too.

Stay tuned - should be available SOON!

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.

Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

Kevin John Richardson
Local Solutions
(240) 286-7624