Re: [compost_tea] Perceived risk of food-related hazards

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:09:58 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bosko
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: [compost_tea] Perceived risk of food-related hazards

I don't intend to cause offense, but if there were more time spent educatin=
the general public (consumers) and less time spent on the marketing angle
and producer protection - the groundwork would be better set in protecting
what ACT is all about - and more potentially the public would be better
educated to support it.

Bingo. I am doing this right now and have done it in the past.

I have seminars set up at local hardware and farm supply stores. This comi=
ng weekend I will be at the San Luis Obispo Garden Festival. After that I =
am working with the City of San Luis Obispo to put on classes for homeowner=
s.

Ted Peterson
EW/SOE