Re: [compost_tea] Sell me your tea

From: Richard Nathanson <otherone1111_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

I have a commercial tea maker, 100 gallons. Willing to make tea in the S.F. Bay area. Presently in the Santa Cruz area, but willing to make tea for anyone in the northern California area. Set up to make a 100 gallons undilluted tea right on your site. Let me know what we can work out.

Daniel Fury <danielfury_at_yahoo.com> wrote:howdy fellow organuts. Im not at the level where I
can brew my own tea currently, so I was wondering if
anyone knew of anyone selling compost tea in or around
the SF Bay Area. Anywhere in norther california would
be ok.

I met a man in Santa Cruz who was selling compst tea
to a gardening store. He is based out of Santa Rosa
but I lost his phone number. All i remember is his
company name was Cutting Edge Solutions, or something
like that. I cant locate this guy anywhere and the
store I met him at is out of buisness. I'd love to
get together with someone like this to supply me until
I can brew my own.