Re: [compost_tea] Re: CTTF Report - Tests (and others)

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:18:08 -0800

Please, folks, relax. Ted, yeah, by now the discussion of biosolids is gett=
ing off the topic. What has been said has been said and said well. I would =
add that I would love to see your report published and peer reviewed and du=
plicated etc, so we can us it for the good of the cause.

I will disregard your other comments because they were totally uncalled for=
 and I know you didn't mean them. No need to apologize or comment.

Moderator