[compost_tea] Re: Re: CTTF Report

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:44:24 -0700
Steve -- Five elephants and two seasons?

> Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:24:05 -0000
> From: "Steve Diver" <steved_at_ncat.org>
> Subject: Re: CTTF Report - Tests (and others)
>
> Federal Register ?!?
>
> Kirk, you are jumping the gun by about five elephants
> and two growing seasons. <
H'ok.  Thanks for process info.  I know these guys do stuff in FR and since
I don't monitor it I ask when I don't know but think it could be important.

Gotta say it's not encouraging to me to think it'll be two more years before
there's an ACT standard in NOP Final Rule.  I REALLY WANT THESE BUGGERS TO
STOP CALLING COMPOST TEA RAW MANURE!  It's absolutely not appropriate.  How
do we correct that between now and then?

Anyone heard anything from NOSB meeting today?

-- Kirk

Yahoo! Groups Links