RE: [compost_tea] metal chelates

From: Thomas Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:31:17 -0700

As usual you comment without understanding! CHELATE NOT SULPHATE!!!

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
tom_at_livesoil.com
702-595-7012

"I am disturbed, I am uneasy about men because we have no guarantee that
when we train a man's mind, we will train his heart; no guarantee that
when we increase a man's knowledge, we will increase his goodness. There
is no necessary correlation between knowledge and goodness."
Benjamin Elihaj Mays