Re: [compost_tea] biological transmutation of elements?

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

Eric - HMMM mmmmmm Lots of stuff there they didn't teach in engineering school in 1940. And again not to my chemical engineer son in 1960. Or my Physics PHD grandson in 2,000. That article that would make big pictures in Poplar Science. I can't have an opinion. Man's imagination can develop many things and maybe the research is real. I tried to follow up on Rife's work some years ago but didn't have any success with the machnes I was able to get " based on his work" Proves nothing about your reference. Interesting. Bob

PS did the chicken have the same amount of calcium left in her bones after laying some eggs?
Did the article say no calcium in Brittian? What are the whitel cliffs of Dover made of? Or was that Bittany that is, if I remember the map,. part of France? NO calcium? How do the plants grow that usually have rich calcium? How do animals of the area develope bones - teeth? Out of mica? This must be very evident if true and would not likely be hidden until now by a king who wanted to keep the value of gold high.

Even the sick chicken would have to have started with calcium in it's bones. Without potassium the chicken would have been sick for lack of electrolites. Isn't the combination of sodium and potassium essential for nervous control of muscles? Not fully current on this part of medical ( guess work on my part) . In all fairness I didn't know dirt form soil until 1997. Like last week I couldn't pronounce soil microbiologist and now i are one Ok Tom J jump all over me for this one,,,,,, grin

ericgoodenough <sfo_at_gwi.net> wrote:
At the risk of moving slightly off-topic, here is just one of the
many links(http://www.cheniere.org/books/aids/ch5.htm) for anyone
with an open mind and an interest in biological transmutation of
elements by plants, animals and microbes. There are even references!

I'd insert a rose here for Bob if I had one. How does he do that?

Yahoo! Groups Links