Re: [compost_tea] Re: Searching This Group?

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 09:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Seedsquvert - A bunch of new members and no questions?. What good is the List if you don't ask. Me thinks "asked 6 billion times before" is an exaggeration.

Answers are for sale? Well organized, in the Compost TEA Brewing Manual, at SFI.

Many more answers are for free at the many web sites some of us have put together to offer what we know and what we sell. Don;t hold what we sell against us. What we sell is usually a service that brings answers at less cost than you could find them otherwise and often at "below our cost" prices.

So welome to all members. Only with new members asking new and old questions will this List benefit the EARTH. After all else, that is our purpose Bob
seedsquirter <wrhoads_at_peoplepc.com> wrote:
--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "dkemnitz2000"
wrote:
> ---Some previous posts are for sale.

Not that I would buy any of them - but where is the access to
determine what is for sale?

Yahoo! Groups Links