Re: [compost_tea] Toxins in Soaker Hoses?

From: Scott Alexander <daylily_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:58:30 +1000

> Scott, do you see any loss of the fungi when your DO drops into the 3 ug =
range?
Elaine - you mean D O of 3 ppm? With 2 aerators and two 15 metre coils of s=
oaker hose in the tank, the drop in D O is very shortlived.

I haven't had my tea tested for awhile but I expect its good. I bought 20 k=
g of compost from Robbie at Byron Bay and of the 5 different composts I use=
 to make tea, his is undoubtedly the best judging by the amount of fungi se=
en after three days of activation.

Do you add EM?
I'm still looking at containers of Robbie's E M on my office table. I'm not=
 sure when and where I'm going to use it. Any suggestions?

Scott Alexander