RE: [compost_tea] Bacterial mulch and fungal mulch

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:45:26 -0700

Well, I still appear to be receiving messages although I've tried to
unsubscribe. I know a few of you might be saying, "good riddin's bosko!",
"don't let the virtual door hit you on the way out" - and I can understand
that.

--- It wasn't a happy decision. I'll miss the good stuff from the list.
But, I've become uncomfortable asking questions. and seem to only post whe=
I'm frustrated by the responses to others asking simple questions.

Jeff, I think you explain this stuff to the lay-person better than anyone
out there - and do hope you continue to do it. You're seminars are
outstanding.

Dr E. My respoct for what you have done with the science of compost tea is
huge! Top notch. I'm very glad you put your life's effort into this - its
going to work!

Unfortunatley, you have misread me doc. I feel I am one of the biggest
proponents of AACT here Eastern WA. I'm sure I am one of but few here. I
ask a lot of questions. I learn from the questions of others. but folks
are getting hammered at times for asking simple, or repeated, questions - o=
for making against the grain statements. Kinda makes folks hesitant to ask=
.

If its a vendor only list - just say so guys.

Adios all! It has been a fun ride!!

Mike