RE: [compost_tea] Bacterial mulch and fungal mulch

From: CHARLES BARKER <chuckiebtoo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 05:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Judi:

How much do you have to pay for your molasses? I buy Grandma's Original unsulfured _at_ Kroger Grocery for $1.79/12oz. Is your's less expensive, or more?

Thanks,

Chuckiebtoo

Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net> wrote:
Margaret,

I use the unsulfured blackstrap molasses from the health food store.
Many health food stores sell it in bulk.

I bought a little too much last year and had enough to try molasses
milkshakes, molasses in coffee (a treat), over ice cream, on toast, of
course
in baked beans, bar-b-q sauce, ginger bread cookies, and shoo-fly pie.

Judi