RE: [compost_tea] Brewer types,fish oil and DE

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:17:59 -0700
Mike, can you tell me where you found the paramagnetic rock dust
and how much are you using and in what amount of water?  I
image the DE could be substituted for the rock dust or better
yet blended.

In the past I mixed DE 50/50 with sand and put it in boxes in
the chicken yard for the hens to dust bathe.  Also mixed some DE
in with their food.

Would I be correct if I said you are using about 2.5 gallons of liquid
humic acid to 100 gallons of water?

Thanks,

Judi