[compost_tea] One exciting moment

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

For an exciting couple days last week the list filled with new members, new subjects and the exchange of information was useful and friendly. Just hope it keeps being that way. Bob

www.bobsbrewers.com Web site is getting better. Needs more decriptive pics I hope will be there soon.
Our experience spraying ACT to control Tent caterpillars was not wonderful. I think early spraying of trees helps reduce the damage a lot. Spraying after the worms are full grown, the tree half eaten, the spray leaves them alive for a long time. If ACT killed them that would not be good indication of true beneficial ACT. Probably the best treatment is dormant oil spray to kill the eggs in early spring. Compost TEA to assist the tree recovery and soil improvement. Where we sprayed last year and then early this year control was near perfect. Trees show no damage at all

Advertizing day today? Yes we have very productive brewers available in a wide range of capacity 5 to 30 g for home use medium larger sizes and up to several thousands of gallons per day for farm use. .I think the lowest cost per unit of capacity of any bewers on the market. My web site www.bobsbrewers.com decribes what I have. I will be pleased to tell you more at your request. Bob