[compost_tea] Bob's governmentwas: NOP Update

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:20:40 -0000
--- Bob am I dreamin' or could it be somethin' else?      Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew@y...> wrote:
> Kirk, All of history is replete with government being a big
problem  or  threat to the people.  I think we thought we  had a
better system.  Liberty and feedom are two of the objectives some of
us enjoy.  Sensible justice would be nice some day. We could add wise
choices as an objective of government.  Some day we will be faced
with a canidate that will offer all those ideals and the guts to
carry them out.  Will we have the good sense to vote for her?    Bob

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links