[compost_tea] Re: Anaerobic boy crosses over

From: Titel Ryzhomer <thegoodjob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 01:28:08 -0000
Hey Dennis,

Keep yur chin up, I was just talking to my friend with the big pump
operated homemade system and it turns out that some guy paid to have
his tea tested at SFI labs and he had no dead microbes, all alive.

Regards,
Titel

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "dkemnitz2000"
<dkemnitz2000_at_y...> wrote:
> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Titel Ryzhomer"
> <thegoodjob_at_h...> wrote:
> > Bob & Mike,
> >
> > . One thing
> > I can tell you for sure is I can't shell out big bucks for a
> > commercial brew system
> >
> > Thank you for your input.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Titel
> >
> > Hello Titel,  That's the way it is at my place too.  Each spring
> feel like I can go out and buy some things TO EXPAND the
operation.
> This year I bought one thing thru the banker  and then emptied my
> pocket (several times)of change from the weekly paycheck on a few
> other $80 items.  Then I started using the credit card and WOW.
The
> operation is not expanding.  This year too many old machines are
> breaking when I'm wanting to till and plant. And I farmed some
> welding work out. Big mistake.  Too costly.  NET NET: My make
shift
> brewer will have to make ACT.  I still plan to test it but haven't
> gotten a credible procedure to make it worthwhile.  Maybe I'll
have
> it ready for the "brewing contests" spoke of last year.
> Maybe ....And thanks for the info shared on this sight cause it is
> very helpful.             Dennis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links