RE: [compost_tea] Re: NOP pr....

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:55:48 -0700
You have to wonder about people that JUST study plant pathology (or any
other pathology). How about studying plant health and how that is
maintained?? How about how to make a healthy plant healthier!?!

My compost tea-fed snap peas came through amazing considering I live in the
high desert and it was outrageously hot, windy and dry this spring. The
window of harvest was maybe three weeks. Many pods were set two to a node
and the plants were loaded.

John Cowan