Re: [compost_tea] building the bob-o-lator and/or Biti-lator

From: tim gross <tim1233212001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 05:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have worked with pvc fabrication and welding for a lot of years. I evan saw the plans on how to build a Bob-o. When I thought about it (making one) I realized not only the money Bob put into making it but what was his cost for testing. He has put a lot of work into what does, and you cant put a price on the support you get from him. There is other people on this list that are full of knowledge who have other brewers that are well worth being associated with. It could be cheaper in the long run.
youngbloomer <youngbloomer_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Are there any plans or pictures available to help construct one of
these machnines? I would appreciate any help.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT