Re: [compost_tea] Hi Dr. E / nice thing to do!!! :< ))))

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi Dr. E , That class works for me i will have more time in january, I understand that full schedule thing , That microscope thing you did for grassroots,microscope and training in eugene was a really nice thing to do, I just checked my e-mail from cindy, wish I would have checked it sooner so that i could have seen you there, Have a great day reece

soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:Grass Roots Garden will have a microscope, and a trained person to run the scope, if you want to perhaps check your tea on occassion with them.

Otherwise, the next class I will teach will probably be next November, and more likely next January. My schedule is full.

So, hope to see you here then!

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR