[compost_tea] Re: Dr. Steve Scheurell...

From: Chuck Lund <north32nd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I missed the reference to Scheuerell's document Steve. Can you tell me where I will find it?

Thanks,
Chuck Lund

Steve Diver <steved_at_ncat.org> wrote:
Dr. Steve Scheuerell published the most significant
literature review on compost teas in a scientific
journal. He helped the CTTF achieve its goals, and
I'm sure he will do further compost tea reasearch.

Steve Diver