[compost_tea] Re: Re: NOP pr....

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:54:42 -0700
> Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 04:20:43 -0000
> From: "Steve Diver" <steved_at_ncat.org>
> Subject: Re: NOP pr....
>
> Kirk -

> You seem to think the APS meetings is sponsored by USDA. <
I said "supported" not sponsored - based on the number of USDA personnel
participating, per your details 6/9, and the fact that NOP was cited in the
press release.  I look forward to hearing about results of the meetings.

> Yes, your letter was polite and it had some
> practical and relevant ideas for testing the
> brewers.
Thanks.  Any suggestions for improvement?

Kirk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links