Re: [compost_tea] Re: chelating minerals with ACT

From: Margaret Lauterbach <melauter_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:09:59 -0600
This is one of those posts that are so far out I think someone's trying to
drive me off the list.  Are you?  How in heck does granite dust encourage
fungal growth?  It makes absolutely no sense to me.

>Judi,  I had a customer who had trouble getting good fungal numbers on
>her machine. She added one cup of granite dust per 50 gallons and her
>fungal numbers improved. She got similar resulst with one cup of
>Azomite......
>
>Cheers,
>Jeff L
>
>Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
>Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Margaret L
Gardening in Intermountain West and Handicapped gardening
http://www.margaretlauterbach.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links