Re: [compost_tea]ACT that DID do well.

From: John Francis <mrkringles_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:30:17 -0000
I think it is healthy to question miraculous claims about any product
be it diet pills, exercise machines, male enhancers, etc.
Has anyone on this list had less than miraculous results with ACT and
like to report them?

My mind is very open to ACT.  I would consider it closed if I didn't
question your claims.  I'm not doubting the results you achieved but
want to make sure it is the result of your compost tea application
and no other factors.  Fair enough?

John

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, CHARLES BARKER <chuckiebtoo@y...>
wrote:
> John

> The parking lot aspect was only a small part of the yard (and
plants and flower beds and shrubbery) as you probably were aware of
when you made that silly little remark.  If your mind is closed to
the benefits of ACT and soil enhancement, why are you even reading
these posts?

> Chuckiebtoo

> Maybe it looks better because you stopped using it for a parking
lot?

> John
>
> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, CHARLES BARKER
<chuckiebtoo_at_y...>
> wrote:
> > In 2001, my yard was a mess...poor soil, grass, shrubs....all
> vegetation.  I had just bought the house from an owner who had
leased
> it for several years to some people whose idea of lawn maintenance
> was parking on it.  Vermicomposting led me to this site and ACT.
My
> yard is now more than competitive with all the neighbors who
> constantly approach me with thanks for removing the eyesore of the
> neighborhood.  They then want to know what fertilizers and
> weedkillers I use.  I love telling them only worms and compost.
This