[compost_tea] tea machines

From: Lois Yoshida <loisyoshida_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:59:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the group, so hopefully you haven't recently gone through this discussion, but I am new to the compost tea world and bought a Growing Solutions 25 gallon machine. I'd like some feedback as to what your experiences are with regards to the quality of tea produced with this machine (or any other size). Also, if you have experience with this and other types of machines, how do they compare?

Thanks in advance.

Lois