Re: [compost_tea] a bad ACT experience(possible)

From: Lois Yoshida <loisyoshida_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:13:15 -0400 (EDT)

What exactly do you mean by organics? Besides whatever is in the compost I use (refer to another email I just responded to) and the catalyst that is added at the beginning of the brew cycle, I didn't add anything else. Well, maybe once or twice I added some kelp powder.

Lois

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:
And Lois, it is possible that once you apply your tea there isn't enough food for the microbes to do well...are you putting down organics and or a microbe food as well or just spraying the tea?

Cheers,

jeff

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT