Re: [compost_tea] Mr. Norsen, its flagged ,thanks

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

       : < ))) You Probably have ,lol, but that doesn't mean we all listened ,anyway I 'm lookin thanks reece

Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Hi REECE - I thought I had plugged my web site until everyone hated to see it.
www.bobsbrewers.com I want to show better pics but that is always priority #2 "w.reece speas" <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hi Mr. Norsen since i have been in here i have never been to your website , i was wondering if you would mind sending me that address please , I would like to visit it, thanks reece