Re: [compost_tea] Mycorrhizal spores on market

From: T Dodge <tdodge_at_spiritone.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2004 08:56:46 -0700

Greetings Titel

As the spores are so small there must be some carrier/bulking agent to
facilitate their distribution and handling. Think about the growing,
harvesting and packaging of something so small. I have not heard of a
mycorrhizal grower/packager in canada but perhaps a search on the net.
Import duties add how much to your price? Perhaps a bulk buy with other
farmers/gardeners to purchase a pound, then the slippery problem of
breaking down a pound or more of what resembles dust.

On Jun 16, 2004, at 7:45 AM, Titel Ryzhomer wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a source of mycorrhizal spores to add to AACT
> which is relatively reasonably priced, particularly in British
> Columbia? The only sources I have found are mixed with other active
> ingredients and/or carriers.
>
> Regards,
> Titel
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links