[compost_tea] Dryest in 500 years

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

Summer ! The longest day of the year - today? It's hot. A little chance of rain. Had a noisey thunderstorm a few nights ago.It is a treat to see and hear them here in Seattle.
Got a spot of rain. The soil is SOOOooo dry. Story in the news a few days ago said we - the Western USA -is faced with the driest condition in 500 years. Colorado down.
Many people depend on the Colorado. The Columia is treasured by we in the NW.

Aerated Compost TEA can help
1 ) Let the soil adsorb rain or irrigation water
2 ) Can help the water go deep into the soil.
3 ) Can help the root stucture reach for the water.
4 ) Can help hold the water ready for plant use it texture and in microbic slime.
5 ) Can help the plant need less water by furinshing the nutrients in balanced way.
6 ) Used inlarge areas, ACT can stabilize the river flow and clean the water.
7 ) Perhaps many other ways ACT can help get us thru dry seasons.

Water is essential. Conserving what we have and get is essential.

The simple low cost effective ACT brewers and brew pacs we make may help get ACT on the land. They are described at www.bobsbrewers.com . You can order from that site or if you have questions my EMail is eager to take your message. Bob