RE: [compost_tea] Re: Press release

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

OOOPs John - most of us grew up with chemicals. Using what we knew. It was Elaine's magic that opened a window to the EARTH we live on. Give these people the same magic and they may see life via that window like I did.
that's why Jeff is going- right Jeff? And Ealine? They need you as their main speaker.
8* hours is magic! Bob