Re: [compost_tea] Looking for Hydroponic Compost Tea Users

From: Daniel Fury <danielfury_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:58:13 -0700 (PDT)
Im not quite hydroponic but I do have an indoor hobby
garden.  Every single plant I grow is completely
organic from root to head in individual containers
with a coco-fiber medium.  I just planted 50 heirloom
Brandywine tomatoes!! (way to many, i know)  The
hydroponic supply store in my area has just started
selling a 30 gallon compost tea brewer and they are
giving away free gallons of compost tea every day, for
a limited time im sure, in order to sway customers
into at least a foliar alternative to chemical
fungacides.  I think one immediate benefit for
hydroponic gardeners is the resistence to powdery
midew compost tea offers.  Unfortunatly I dont know
anyone doing true hydroponics semi-organically.  =(