[compost_tea] Citrus Canker & CT?

From: teagueysawol <teagueysawol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:04:06 -0000
I know nothing about "citrus canker" apart from the fact that is is
a bacterial pathogen?! The reason for posting is that here in
Queensland, Australia, there has been an "outbreak" on one
property,therefore causing hysteria and a ban on interstate trade.

The property in question is currently having all its trees removed,
my question is would a compost tea with the right biology be capable
of combating the pathogen or is it that bad that it warrants such
swift, drastic action?

Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here