[compost_tea] Re: fungal or bacT dominant plants

From: urbanworms <urbanworms_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:47:51 -0000
Hi Elaine.

Jeff's list is great and in great demand, as we saw by the number of
questions this subject generated at the workshop in Austin.

As we all try to add to the list and make it more specific, would it
help to refer to a species' ph preferences? Is there a correlation between acid
loving plants and those that thrive in fungal environments?

John
Urban Worms Recycling &
Green-n-Healthy Organics

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> Good start on the ratios, Jeff!  You've been listening!  And
putting info
> together.  Anyone else want to continue to expand it?
>
> Can we put the list on the list serve for people to share?
>
> Elaine R. Ingham
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
> Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
> Soil Foodweb Institue Cambridge, New Zealand
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Hilversum, The Netherlands
> Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links