[compost_tea] I.C.T.C. meeting Thank you

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 04:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

         Hi everyone, I know this is a little late ,but its the first time i have had time to get in here for a week now ,Hope all is well, I would just like to say thanks to all who put together and presented ,and showed up at the ICTC meeting, and members of the ICTC Board. It was a pleasure meeting everyone ,putting some faces to some names , and getting some really good help , It was very informative , the best part really was just getting to meet everyone , steve, linda, bob, kevin , andrikus ,way to many people to mention , looking forward to seeing and talking to you all again, thanks reece