Re: [compost_tea] Sorry, yet another air pump question...

From: Gary Colby <gcolby1_at_san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:22:41 -0700

You can get a used vacuum for about $15 the smaller the better. Get a used =
one at your local Goodwill Store or look in the newspaper for used vacuums.=
 Just make sure the air hose can hook onto the exhaust to become a blower. =
I took an old shop vacuum and found all the hardware I needed in the PVC se=
ction of Home Depot to hook it to 1/2" PVC. It puts out too much air so I b=
leed off most of the air to get the results I want.

Gary