[compost_tea] APOLOGY TO CINDY SLATER FROM JEFF LOWENFELS

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:21:30 -0800
CINDY AND OTHERS,

If I have misrepresented you, and apparently I have, then I apologize
with all my heart.

You are correct:  I had no right to "put words in your mouth." I
apologize. Thank you for confronting me with my mistake.

Listmembers, I am apologizing to you as well. The discussion about Soil
Soup and Fungi and plate testing  should not have included ANY
reference to Cindy Slater, ANY Cindy Slater.

Jeff L

CINDY AND OTHERS,

If I have misrepresented you, and apparently I have, then I apologize
with all my heart.

You are correct:  I had no right to "put words in your mouth." I
apologize. Thank you for confronting me with my mistake.

Listmembers, I am apologizing to you as well. The discussion about Soil
Soup and Fungi and plate testing  should not have included ANY
reference to Cindy Slater, ANY Cindy Slater.

Jeff L

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

.

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links