Re: [compost_tea] Re: Elaine's microscope manual

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

It is very impressive, Elaine to read the addresses of your SFI labs. I wish I could help Ted accomplish his goal in Canada. Any suggestions? - if you have time, Bob
 Need to be some careful with a fire hose to save the small roots ? 2-3 times the drip line on my trees would take the yard. It would be a gigantic project to study a single tree root system !
soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:Depends on how big the plant is.
Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institue Cambridge, New Zealand
Soil Foodweb Inc., Hilversum, The Netherlands
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT