Re: [compost_tea] Re: pasture exp - thanks Betsy

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

Never seconds and never never trade ins. 300 g p h would need a 1200 gallon system
Your cost $ brewer system only with tank of that size your truck / trailer/ your app system, your power supply Approx $ 9,331.97. Trailer, app system & power assembled ready for action near $ 21,332.98 Delivery to Where do you want it, Dennis? I'll take credit card for this one. BobO. Dennis, please be careful with that Capital O. grin.
That felt good, Dennis. Pull the other one now? .

dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
---Hey Bobo: I'm looking for a cheap one, you got any seconds or
trade-ins (grin)!??? I need 300 gallons hourly.Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen wrote:
> Thank you grazebeef for respecting and thanking Betsy. She is
doing a great job. I think she is doing a great job. Betsy sat in
Elaine's Micro class with me. I didn't know then what she would do
with the brewer she bought from me and took home with her. I'm
still making them if you have any interest I can tell you more. Bob

> grazebeef wrote:Betsy,
> Thanks for spending the time to provide some answers. I appreciate
> what you are doing and my only goal is to better understand what
> results folks are getting when they make these types of changes to
> their businesses.
>
> Appreciate your willingness to share
>
> Tim
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links