Re: [compost_tea] Re: pasture exp.,web site address ?

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi I am afraid i don't know where your web site is could you please tell me ,so i can come visit, thanks reece
ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:see the before and after pics on our pastures that our
customers are sending in testamonials on. We have one
rancher that transistioned completely into organics
from conventional (not certified) within the last
year. whereas he usally moves the herd from this
certain area of paddocks before this time of the year,
this year they have stayed put and hes even chopping
the grass and storing it from the same area.
This is in an extremely low OM near the canyon area
and as per his testamonial available for viewing on
our site is noting signifigant weight gain, lower free
choice mineral feeding and water savings of 30% within
a one year duration. Hes added another two pivots for
this reason as did Horizon Organic Dairy who added
another thousand acres that we are in charge of
re-establishing grazing ground upon because of
seasonal success. We have another dairyman who says he
has the best grass in ll years. Says the only problem
is chasing the cows in from the pastures now:)

RayG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT