[compost_tea] Re: soil chemistry facts

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:13:42 -0000
Wow what an awesome (new word I learned at the barber today!)
question. But I wonder WHAT it will take to get off the toxic
bandwagon?  Here in rural Kansas I smell toxic chemicals nearly daily
which neighboring farmers and others spray. Dennis Kemnitz

> When do we get off the toxic chemical bandwagon?
> And back on the bandwagon that supports life?
>
> Elaine Ingham
> soilfoodweb_at_a...
> Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore, Australia
> Graduate Research, Southern Cross University
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, OR, USA
>    and other places.......

Elaine, I had to grin at this new "concept", "and other places".
Does this mean you're coming to Kansas soon? It's great you're
getting closer. I'd like to drop my samples off on the way to work in
the city! And Wow, simply awesome, I can attend the 3 week course
here too someday. Dennis Kemnitz in Kansas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links