[compost_tea] Big Ag Tea results addy

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have been getting alot of request for location of
our personal site on results were posting this summer.

I dont have alot of before pics, but you can be sure
that the farmers wont buy the service/products if
there is no results. And the testamonials speak for
themselves. Stay tuned, harvest is just now here.

Since its sunday, i will post. anyone interested in
our techniques, procedures or equipment, feel free to
email me through the site or at my personal addy.
xrg2_at_msn.com

equipment and assistance to start up your own tea
center for any size growing operation is available.

MicrobeTea-BrewingandApplication_at_groups.msn.com

to get there go to msn group homepage and type in
MicrobeTea on locator, then join for updates and
results.

RayG
Sustainable Services Idaho
Soil Foodweb Idaho
Mineral and Biological soil testing
Organic Gem distributor
Norsen Tea Machines
Humisolve distributor
Custom Mobile Tea machines/trailers for every application