[compost_tea] Beginner's help

From: blongtrance <blongtrance_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:13:13 -0000
I am trying to find out some information on brewing tea. I have
gotten Dr. Inghams's "Compost Tea Brewing Manual" which has a lot of
good info.
What I want to do is brew enough tea for a half acre turf grass lawn
and variour flower and vegtable gardens.
Questions
What size brewer would I need?
Where can I find designs of building your own?
Where can I find a good brewer that won't cost a arm and a leg?
What other resources (books or web sites) are out there?

Thanks
Brian

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here