[compost_tea] Aerated compost TEA

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear members of the NOSB. In 6 years of extensive use I have found Aerated Compost TEA very effective as a lawn and garden support system. Large farms have found larger models ideal for crop quality and growth. The brewer that I developed and has sold in many countries of the world and most states of the USA Brewers and the tea produced has proven useful. There have been NO NEGATIVE REPORTS. There have been MANY POSITIVE REPORTS.

Higher food value in crops, higher production rates from grazeing animals. Healthy animals. No likely source of "mad cow". Health inducing content in the meat. ( higher Omega 3. Higher CLA.as compared to like pastures where Aerated Compost TEA was not applied !! ) These reports are documented by qualified testing.

THE NOSB WOULD IMPOSE A DISERVICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES TO DENY THEM THE BENEFITS RESULTING FROM AERATED COMPOST TEA. FAILURE TO APPROVE AERATED COMPOST TEA TO ORGANIC CERTIFICATED FARMS WOULD DENY USA FAMILIES HEALTH GIVING FOOD.
DENY QUALITIES OF FOOD KNOWN TO REDUCE INCIDENCE OF OBESITY, CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS, CANCER, MENTAL FAILURES, ALL THE HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT HAVE BECOME RAMPANT IN RECENT YEARS. AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES ARE SUSPECT OF BEING A CAUSE OF THIS DOWN TURN IN HEALTH..

IF THE NOSB FAILS TO APPROVE AERATED COMPOST TEA FOR CERTIFIED GROWERS, AN INFORMED WORLD CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT THE NOSB IS CONTROLLED BY CHEMICAL AND PHARMACUETICAL INTERESTS. THERE ARE NO KNOWN SCIENTIFIC REASONS TO RESTRICT AERATED COMPOST TEA.

I CAN SEE A GREAT STORY HERE FOR 60 MINUTES. IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE TO HAVE 60 MINUTE FIND AND REPORT AN IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT FULLY SUPPORTED BY WELL INFORMED USA GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.