[compost_tea] Hydroponics and proof (replication) of compost tea

From: Guth <guthltd_at_mpx.com.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:44:29 +1000
I have just joined this group after hearing Dr E's presentations in
Canberra.

I was very glad to come to understand what she and others like her have been
doing with compost teas.  Before that, I had the vague idea that it was some
sort of placebo snakeoil - now I can see the logic of it.

One thing she mentioned in passing: hydroponic systems also benefit from
compost tea root & foliar treatment - the microorganisms grow on the surface
of the plants and give measurable improvements in root growth and other
factors.

Hydroponics are wonderful for tight control of variables - has anyone done
scientific treatment/control studies of hydroponics & compost tea?

John Guth

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links