Re: [compost_tea] newbie intro and question

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:49:27 +1200

Bill, I appreciate your intentions to encourage community recycling of
organic matter.

I can also understand your caution in approaching what to you is new
technology.

However you decide to proceed, you will need to give guidelines on how to
make compost or tea. If you want to learn something on the way, it might
make sense to run different systems and compare the results. This should
remove a lot of uncertainty.

Without reasonable guidelines appropriate to the conditions its possible to
have stinking messes (literally - I've done that!) that are not pleasant to
be around and not conducive to good growing.

my 2c
Lynton