Re: [compost_tea] Another Newbie with the same question

From: bruce smith <bsmith1953_at_usadatanet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:46:40 -0400

I have enjoyed all this learning. I see the why of making compost tea with =
oxygen and proper feeding. I need to heal my land which was abused for year=
s and years before I got here.
I am learning to build the soil food web right now with RWC (remedial wood=
 chips) and leaves. Feeding the small microherd that lives within my garden=
 now that I have taken it under my wing. I see compost tea as another way o=
f doing this with naturally occuring organisms. This has been my goal sinc=
e I learned that these creatures existed. Now I can read here and learn to =
do this. I am an intelligent person who comprehends the hows and why's but=
 haven't the gift of words I see here. Just a plain person with a gift to g=
row my cityhomestead beyond just a garden..To make it a permaculture closed=
 eco-system where I am just a care taker or steward. Thanks for ALL the gr=
eat posts pro's and con's..
Smitty list papa of: