Re: [compost_tea] Re: SFI Workshops in Texas

From: Steve Bridges <steve_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:37:42 -0500

Hi Dennis,
There is a fee, $225, to attend the ACT Workshop. There is not a fee to ent=
er the Texas Tea-Off. Once you have paid for the workshop, and if you wish =
to compete in the Tea-Off, then you'll get an entry form. Fill that out, se=
nd it back and you're entered.

We will provide SFI tested compost for all contestants to use. You may use =
as much compost as you wish. Betsy Ross will be bringing water from her wel=
l. So we provide the good compost and clean water. You may then use any oth=
er ingredient, in any amount, that you wish to use. The Tea-Off tests both =
the brewer and the skill of the brewer at adding the foods to grow/feed wha=
t is in the compost. And yes, brew time will be about 24 hours.

Again, awards will be given, including to the top three teas that will be a=
warded a free assay from SFI (Elaine is very kind!). And I'll post info to =
this list on the results after the workshop.

Steve
TOFGA
steve_at_texasgrown.com